Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gusto Review - Zeri's Restaurant

Sadly for me, I was working on Christmas Day this year... happily for me, hubby decided to take me out to dinner on Boxing Day :) I had been longing to go to Zeri's for a while, so out came Gusto. I called and made a reservation, and even more happily, they were accepting the 50% discount offer that evening!

The location: Overlooking the fabulous Portomaso marina with the lovely lovely boats! Parking in the Portomaso carpark is kindly offered by Zeri's. A wonderful hassle-free start to a memorable night :)

The place: Not too big, not to small... but just right :) Very stylish decor and cosy warm ambience. So easy to settle into and get very relaxed :)



The menu: Now where do I start!! In their own words, the menu is "imaginative and inspirational" and that is right on the mark :) Hubby's carrot and pumpkin soup was superlative and my fish cake starters were simply heavenly. We both had fish for main course and boy, they definitely know their fish! My fresh tuna was perfect and I had it down in a minute.. so much so that the Chef Patron himself came over to wonder where it all vanished to! :P

The staff: It is obvious that the staff are all excellent professionals. The service was impeccable!

Gusto: Booking required to get the 50% off your food bill for two.. but I promise, that is a VERY minor hassle for a meal that you will remember for a long time in the most positive of ways :) We saved 35 euro thanks to Gusto :)

P's recommendation: As you've noticed, I've waxed lyrical about this place.. and in all honesty, it deserves it all and more! If you're out to impress yourself and your dining partner, this is it! I will definitely be back! And you can save 50% off your food bill for two, by getting your Gusto card here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment